Please don't swim alone with the Crazy People!

Thoughts, Notes & Observations from the deep, murky waters of my mind.

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Just when I'm concerned about what my 1st Post should be...

...I get this gem!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQljBMJ2q8o

So, after debating as to who was right and wrong in this scenario, I came to this conclusion: They are both dumbasses.

Her:

Um, forgive me, but what the fleck is this lady thinking? First of all she's speeding through a construction zone and acting like her senior citizen status put her above the law. I love the whole "I dare you!" comment. Who does that? It's a cop, lady. You don't have to like him...as a matter of fact, you are allowed to hate him for calling your ass on the fact that you broke the rules. But really? You had to go all ghetto in his face? Just sign the darn ticket like a nice little law breaker, get back into your non-powder blue pickup and head back on the road to Target to buy dental floss and this. All will be good. I picture this lady to be an older relative, perhaps of Tonya Harding.

And is it me or does her interview pic (2nd video down) resemble this lady?

Him:

"Err, I'm gonna taserrr youuuu". Ok bubba super cop, easy does it. We get it. You own a super shiny badge and expect Gun Ho Granny to listen diligently and obey and offer you a few pieces of Chicklets as a peace offering. You want a very obedient little citizen, in this case, Maxine, to obey and conform. Instead, you got Grandma Xena. Dude, I don't know if you own a mirror, but you are big boy. You could have easily restrained her with cuffs and tossed her defiant hemorrhoidal heiny into the back seat with ease and finesse. But instead you got all Jerry Springer show on her and now you're in hot water. Sigh....ego, power masking behind the excuse of "public safety"

You both should be ashamed of yourselves. This is a result of when two stupid dumbass universal forces meet by fate or destiny and all "crazy" takes place. That is the actual metaphysical definition of what happened.

Grandma, go slow and act like a lady. Super Bubba cop, stop trying to be a dillweed and use common sense. Be ABOVE the law, not a pathetic excuse for it.

Ok, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment